Waggin’ for Dragons will attract over 400 athletes and hundreds of spectators to the North Fork of the Shenandoah River, just north of Front Royal, Virginia.
- High profile recognition and on-site exposure
- Unique team-building opportunity and employee involvement
- Support a great cause
BEST IN SHOW ($20,000)
BEST IN SHOW sponsor will get ‘title’ sponsorship of the Waggin’ for Dragons boat race.
- Mention in all press releases and public service announcements within a 100 mile radius.
- Tag in all radio spots and interviews.
- Logo on all media print ads and promotional flyers.
- Logo on event website, www.wagginfordragons.com
- Logo on event Facebook page timeline cover, www.facebook.com/wagginfordragons.
- Mention in all newspaper articles.
- Logo on ‘save the date’ flyer to be displayed at the animal shelter.
Event Day Advertisement
- One boat in the race to accommodate 20 rowers and 1 drummer.
- Company logo on event banner(s).
- Corporate 20×20 exhibit space.
- Right to promote company at event (showcase product, handout promotional items).
- Company name on PA.
- 5 VIP parking passes
- VIP tent to include lunch and refreshements
- 1 year corporate membership in the Humane Society of Warren County.
- Right to exhibit company materials in the foyer of the animal shelter.
- Logo on the Humane Society of Warren County website for 2017.
- Company name on “Best in Show” wall plaque at the animal shelter.
- Company name/logo in all HSWC Shelter Tales newsletters for calendar year.
Call Waggin’ for Dragons Committee Members:
Meghan Bowers 540-635-4734 ext. 226